Do you get the porn channel with that?
Feel kinda strange making an advertising pitch on here, but I've seen other people do it, so here goes. Dish Network's got a couple of promotions starting today called Dish Madness. You can either get the Top 60 or Top 180 for 19.99 a month for 3 months. (You do have to sign a 1 or 2 year committment....however, you don't have to sign a committment to join, just for that promotion.) I know that's not much, but even at Dish's normal price, it beats cable. If you don't want the committment, they have a deal called Top 180 Test Drive, where you can get the Top 180 for the price of the Top 120 (42.99) for 3 months. There's a 49.99 installation fee, and I may be able to get that waived. If you want to know more, PM me for details.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Do you get the porn channel with that?
To answer your question there John Holmes, yes there is adult material available. However, it's part of the Pay-Per-View package. Go to www.suburban.dishontheweb.com and it will give you a complete overview of what's available.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Is John Holmes from Norton?
You being a big porn addict, you should know fully well who John Holmes is!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I heard there was a street up there named after him or something.
Probably the street you live on.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Say Mikmo you at work right now?
Yes indeed I am....spreading the joy of Dish Network across the land!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Not trying to be mean or anything, but I heard a radio commercial this morning that absolutely blasted this current promotion.
Might have abeen a cable company commercial..can't remember...
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks